How to manage bees in Dry season.
Honeybees are a very important component of the ecosystem, providing services and highly valuable products. The products provided by honeybees range from food, medicine, cosmetics to art while the services include pollination of agricultural and wild plants and indicators of environmental health. Bees have been hunted for their products and after man realized their importance, he started to keep them in cavities called beehives which mimic their natural habitats.
IN THIS ISSUE
- TUNADO organises End of Year MSP
- The Second Apiculture Business Forum 2016
- TUNADO work with Development Partners
- “Lessons from the Field” findings
- HONEY AND HEALTH: Benefits of Royal Jelly
- API Price Watch