POSTED: 16TH March 2020
Position: Sales and marketing representative(1)
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Length: 1 year
A fast growing global organization is looking for self-driven, self-motivated sales representative to join our winning team.
World of Bees (U) Ltd is a company owned by TUNADO on behalf of her members to market and sell their products.
- A minimum of a Diploma in any business or sales and marketing course
- Sales and marketing experience
- Possess strong work ethics with the ability to perform in all areas of business.
- Great communication skills
- Great student
Position: Shop attendants (3)
Minimum qualification: Form 6
- A minimum of form 6 certificate
- Shop attendant experience of at least one year
- Must be honest
- Great communication skills
- Must be ready to learn more about beekeeping
- Should have good customer service skills
Minimum qualification: Diploma in accounting
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma in accounting
- Should know how to post transactions
- Must know how to monitor stock and do stock taking
- Should collect payment and offer customer service
Candidate must have at least a certificate in catering or related course from a recognized institute in Uganda.
Candidates should have professional knowledge on how to prepare different types of tea and coffee.
Minimum qualification: Master’s Degree
It can be a firm or an individuals with knowledge and competent in Agricultural financing agricultural value chains especially Apiculture.
Deadline: 27th- 03- 2020
Position: Business/Marketing Manager(1)
Minimum qualification. Diploma in Business Administration or marketing
Young, energetic Ugandan (25-35 years of age) meeting the following qualifications required:
1. Degree or Diploma in the following or related disciplines
(i) Business Administration
2. At least one-year experience working/managing agricultural commodity trade in honey or a related value chain.
3. Knowledge on local language is added advantage
4. Previous experience in a business budgeting, setting and meeting targets as necessary for business growth
5. Knowledge of agri-business landscape in Abim specifically and Uganda is a plus
6. Willingness to work in and be based in Abim district
7. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The successful candidate will be expected to:
1. Input in the existing business plans for ADP business wing
2. Break the business plan into actionable tasks and Implement them.
3. Participate in market intelligence to know competitors and strategically position ADP business wing to have biggest possible market share
4. Aggressively market the products and services offered by ADP
5. Lead the review and improvement of existing products and services that ADP can sell profitably
6. Develop new services and products in accordance with market demand
7. Manage external communications and relationships with the Business Wing’s partners and clients to maximise business returns.
8. Increased the sales of bee products and services of ADP according to targets agreed to by the advisory board.
9. Manage a team of employees and casual workers in a manner to allow them achieve individual and collective targets.
10. Manage costs of operation in accordance with the efficiency targets set by the Board.
Interested and qualified parties should send in their applications through:
Deadline: 10th March 2020